Monday, May 09, 2011

MS150 - Training/Fundraising Update - 30 days down, 30 to go!

FINALLY, the weather broke and we had a GORGEOUS weekend! For those of you who do not live in Minnesota, 1st of all – good for you! 2nd of all let me describe April – cold (35 degrees), wet (rain/snow) and windy. NOT good biking weather. Needless to say, myself and my co-riders are off to a slow start on the training front. But, we were blessed with perfect biking weather last weekend and I got 4 hours in on my bike. Yeah! (The perfect Mothers Day gift)

From a fundraising perspective, you are all amazing and April was a GREAT month! As a reminder, my goal is $1,000 and I’m already at $855, Woo Hoo!! It’s so fun to know that even if the weather is not cooperating, my friends/family are supportive. THANK YOU!

So…I need a little more $ and a LOT more riding, but I’ll get there.

More training updates to come,
Peace!
Tracy